We are looking for you!
About the job:
- Design and support of the graphic development of all communication materials related to ongoing projects.
- Drawing up executive guidelines on various projects.
- Digital Support with implementations on the web and social media platforms.
- Cooperate with external resources functional to the development and implementation of graphic materials.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite graphics programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Degree in artistic / graphic disciplines.
- Proven experience in graphic design, multitasking ability to work on different projects.
- Predisposition in bringing its own contribution in terms of ideas, innovation and research with a focus on trends related to visual communication.
- Creativity and proactivity, organizational skills, order, precision, method, ability to work in a team, flexibility and metaphorical skills are indispensable characteristics.
Nice to have:
- Able to work in 3D software
- Video editing
- Experience in Social platforms
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Object: Graphic Designer / Internship
VERY IMPORTANT: Only applications with a resume + photo and portfolio attached, will be taken into consideration